Punk Rock Lies
Wilson’s Studded Leather Biker Moto Jacket
- One of a kind, perfectly worn-in vintage 80s black leather biker jacket with studs by Wilsons The Leather Experts.
- Fully lined with rad dark maroon quilted lining.
- Zip closure at front, asymmetric pocket and cuffs. Pockets at front.
- Overall wear with light distressing, marks, stains throughout, loose stitching at left pocket and button loops for missing belt but remains in an excellent vintage condition.
☠️About Punk Rock Lies ☠️
Punk Rock Lies is a studded and reworked collection with all pieces handmade in Colorado. Each piece is unique with no two exactly alike.
FABRIC & CARE
- Outershell: 100% Leather
- Lining: 100% Polyester, 50% Nylon, 50% Acetate
- Sleeve Fill: 100% Polyester
- Body Fill: Thinsulate (65% Olefin, 35% Polyester)
- Special Leather Cleaner Only
- Shoulders: 19 in = 48.26 cm
- Bust: 40 in = 101.6 cm
- Sleeves: 21.5 in = 54.61 cm
- Length: 29 in = 73.66 cm
SIZE & FIT
- Marked Size: Extra Small
- Estimated Size: Small - Medium
- Cassandra is 5’7 and wears S/M
FREE SHIPPING on ALL U.S. Orders $75+ / International $200+
*Please note all measurements are taken while laying flat.
𝖁𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊 & 𝕮𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖒 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖂𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓
One More Chance Vintage is a vintage shop currently based out of Colorado with me, Cassandra Morales as the creator and woman in charge. The shop was born in April 2011 when I listed my first item for sale on Etsy and sold it within hours. I was officially hooked.
In 2016 ONEMORECHANCEVINTAGE.com was born.
Every piece from the shop has been carefully curated to provide a badass selection of the raddest vintage around while giving each piece One More Chance. One More Chance Vintage is heavily influenced by punk, metal and rock n roll. The shops main focus is its own collection - Punk Rock Lies. A punk inspired collection with pieces that are reworked, distressed and studded by me, Cassandra Morales.
⚡️ Punk Rock Lies ⚡️
New & Vintage Pieces Available
A WOMAN ON A MISSION TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
When I first started the shop it was part-time and still is today. It’s been a huge way for me to survive as I’ve struggled with heavy depression, anxiety and panic attacks for over a decade. The shop was and has always been my safe place so I’m incredibly thankful for all of the love and the support over the years and most importantly the patience with me as I’ve continued my healing journey.
When I first started this journey, I just wanted to survive. Today, I want to thrive and help women in any way I can. I want One More Chance Vintage to help make a difference. I’m on a BIGGER MISSION in 2021 and BEYOND. I want to help women feel more EMPOWERED and even MORE BADASS than they already are while still giving vintage One More Chance.
GIVING VINTAGE ONE MORE CHANCE
THANK YOU BABES!! I’m extremely thankful for your support.