Out West Sherpa Corduroy Jacket
Vintage 90s cognac brown corduroy sherpa jacket by Blue Asphalt. Featuring a super soft corduroy exterior with comfy faux fur sherpa lined detailing and pockets at front. Zip closure at front.
Shows signs of wear with overall distressing, fading, light marks throughout, light discoloration throughout sherpa and medium hole at center back but remains in an overall excellent vintage condition.
FABRIC & CARE
- Shell: 100% Cotton Cord
- Lining: 20% Acrylic, 80% Polyester
- Warm Hand Wash
- Shoulders: 16.5 in = 41.91 cm
- Bust: 43 in = 109.22 cm
- Sleeves: 24.5 in = 62.23 cm
- Length: 29.5 in = 74.93 cm
SIZE & FIT
- Marked Size: Large
- Estimated Size: Small - Medium
- Cassandra is 5’7 and wears S/M
FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders $75+ / International $200+
*Please note all measurements are taken while laying flat.
THANK YOU BABES!! I’m extremely thankful for your support.