Open Road Racer Motorcycle Leather Jacket
Vintage 80s rust brown leather racer motorcycle jacket by Aberdeen. Featuring a rad rust leather exterior with button tabs at shoulders, ribbed detailing at waist, cuffs (can be folded over) and pockets. Fully satin lined, zip closure at front with button snap closure at neck.
Shows signs of wear with overall distressing, very small knick in leather at left arm near wrist, wear on rib knit detailing with small hole near back center and various stains in lining with a small slit at right side but remains in an overall excellent vintage condition.
FABRIC & CARE
- Shell: Genuine Leather
- Body & Sleeve Lining: 100% Acetate
- Knit: 100% Nylon
- Special Leather Cleaner Only
- Shoulders: 18 in = 45.72 cm
- Bust: 39 in = 99.06 cm
- Sleeves: 25 - 27 in = 63.5 - 68.58 cm
- Length: 25.5 - 26.5 in = 64.77 - 67.31 cm
SIZE & FIT
- Marked Size: 36
- Estimated Size: Small - Medium
- Cassandra is 5’7 and wears S/M
FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders $75+ / International $200+
*Please note all measurements are taken while laying flat.
THANK YOU BABES!! I’m extremely thankful for your support.