Country Girl Sherpa Suede Leather Jacket
Vintage 80’s light brown sherpa suede leather jacket by St. John’s Bay featuring a super soft suede genuine leather exterior, faux fur sherpa lined interior, pointed collar and folded cuffs and pockets at front. Button up closure at front.
Shows signs of wear with light fading and distressing throughout, light marks at left shoulder, light stain at front left side near bottom and back left side near top and one loose button but remains in an overall very good vintage condition.
- Label: St. John’s Bay
- Marked Size: Petite Large
- Estimated Size: Large - Extra Large
- Color: Light Brown
- Fabric: Outer Shell: Genuine Leather / Lining Face: 72% Acrylic, 28% Polyester / Back: 100% Polyester (Constitutes 41% Fabric, 59% Pile)
- Condition: Very Good
- Shoulders: 17 in = 43.18 cm
- Bust: 40 in = 101.6 cm
- Sleeves: 23 in = 58.42 cm
- Length: 29.5 in = 74.93 cm
FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders $150+ / International $200+
HOW TO MEASURE
*Please note all measurements are taken while laying flat.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON VINTAGE, INTIMATES, ACCESSORIES, JEWELRY & SALE.
Items from our vintage collection cannot be returned or exchanged.
Unfortunately, One More Chance will not refund an item if lost or damaged during shipping and cannot refund any shipping or handling fees for your purchase or return.